Upcoming Yoga Trainings
Introduction to Trauma-Informed Yoga — October 5-6, 2018
Meg LeMay, Ph.D., RYT
DATES & TIME: Friday, October 5, 6-9pm & Saturday, October 6, 10:30am-7:30pm
Cost: $150, Early Bird Special till 9/15 $120.00
This training is designed for yoga teachers, mind/body practitioners, and professionals who want to learn more about what trauma is, how it manifests in the mind and body, and how yoga can be used as a powerful healing tool.
We will cover:
- The physiological framework of trauma and the latest findings in the field of trauma research
- Trauma-informed language, cueing, and sequencing
- Yoga postures, breathing techniques, and meditations that support healthy self-regulation
- Social justice and collective trauma
- Vicarious trauma and self-care
- Deepen your understanding of how trauma affects individuals and the community at large and equip yourself with the skills needed to empower those you serve.
Class size is limited to 15 students.
Some scholarship/financial aid available.
For more information please email Meg LeMay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned for news about future Sundara Yoga Trainings or National Teacher trainings.
Until then — practice yoga, work hard, be kind, have fun, and get outside everyday!